- What Happened Yesterday (Radio Edit) Nick Faber 3:42
- Unstoppable Nick Faber 2:30
Nick Faber’s recording career has borne releases over the last three decades on seminal indie labels including XL Recordings offshoot Rex Records, Ultimate Dilemma (home of Zero 7), Howie B’s Pussyfoot, the legendery Wall Of Sound, Bronx Dogs’ label Marble Bar and many others both solo and as part of the Appleseed and Hightower Set crews alongside Greg Belson and Wrongtom.
He’s produced remixes for pop royalty such as Kylie Minogue and the Sugababes, with further credits for critics choices Badly Drawn Boy, Lakuta and John Turrell. Then there’s his soundtracking of Ice T’s 2012 documentary ‘Something For Nothing: The Art Of Rap’, and being the go-to guy for scoring advertising campaigns the world over for big brands like Adidas, Toyota and Motorola.
- about 4 days agoLooking good @MarkRonson 👍🏼 https://t.co/B1W530qYX3
- about 7 days agoOOF https://t.co/6emW1z71Tk
- about 7 days agoThank you for the support @starwaxmag 👊🏼🎶🏆✅ https://t.co/tYBa68yXDb
- about 7 days agoOh wise reggae sage @TheWrongtom what can you tell me about this one? I seem to remember singing it at Primary Scho… https://t.co/Cwza7Wo2VR
Faber by name, fabled by nature.