- What Happened Yesterday (Radio Edit) Nick Faber 3:42
- Unstoppable Nick Faber 2:30
Nick Faber’s recording career has borne releases over the last three decades on seminal indie labels including XL Recordings offshoot Rex Records, Ultimate Dilemma (home of Zero 7), Howie B’s Pussyfoot, the legendery Wall Of Sound, Bronx Dogs’ label Marble Bar and many others both solo and as part of the Appleseed and Hightower Set crews alongside Greg Belson and Wrongtom.
He’s produced remixes for pop royalty such as Kylie Minogue and the Sugababes, with further credits for critics choices Badly Drawn Boy, Lakuta and John Turrell. Then there’s his soundtracking of Ice T’s 2012 documentary ‘Something For Nothing: The Art Of Rap’, and being the go-to guy for scoring advertising campaigns the world over for big brands like Adidas, Toyota and Motorola.
- about 9 mins agoOUT TODAY on my label @Fabyl –– GO GET IT FOLKS! https://t.co/B8kTpSNVWW
- about 2 days ago🌈🕺🏻💓🛸🎉👍🏼🧙🏻♂️🦠🎯😘🥊 https://t.co/IV3Ysv2QmZ
- about 5 days agoShowed my 2 year old son Star Wars for the first time today. Now he can’t stop saying “HOOTINI” 😂👍🏼#Jawas
- about 5 days agoWatching the first series of Thomas and Friends (w/Ringo!!) with my 2 yr old. The music reminds me of the music from Bullseye.
Faber by name, fabled by nature.